Hailing from a psyonic race near the outer brim of the galaxy, comes Coco Nebulon, the cosmic waveblazer. Coco rides her combat waveboard into battle, using her psyonic powers to subdue her adversaries. Why Coco fights in the war is a bit unclear, as no-one can really understand her when she talks.
Excerpt from her spacelog: "It's just like, dude, I was cruisin' the galaxy, you know, in this totally tubular, space-van, searching for the best cosmic waves man. And, you know, like, when I was, like, you know, like acing these waves once, there was like this giant robot corporation that wanted to make like these waves like into a giant galactic like battlefield you know? And I was all like, oh man, that's so un-gnarly dude. But those robots were all like 10100111001 or whatever. So I was all like, yeah but ok, you know? And then these robots were all like, ohh we have to fight each other. And they were like shooting lasers at eachother man. And I was like, man, I gotta fight, you know, like totally with these robots against the other robots because it's like, you know, whatever."
Voice actor: Claire King
- "You are totally going down!"
- "I'm taking all you posers out!"
- "Get ready for some gnarly moves!"
- "Shut-up, no way!"
- 'Yeah right, as if!"
- "You can't be like serious!"
- "So, okay, I-I totally need a hand!"
- "Help me out dude!"
- "Oh my GOD!"
- "Umm, some help or something?"
Drop Pod In
Cyber Coco Quotes
- "I'm taking you to the flipside!" - A reference to Kidd Video.
- "Nobody puts Coco in a corner!" - A reference to Dirty Dancing.
- "FYI, I don't care!"
- "Talk to the cyber glove!" - Possible reference to The Terminator 2 .
- "Fat chance, lame-o's!"
- "My cyber aura is totally fading!"
- "Ugh. Requesting support or something."
- "Oh man, I'm bugging out!"
- "I'm like, going... under!"
- "Beam me up, S.U.S.I.!" *Noises* - A reference to Star Trek.
- "I'll like, totally be back!" - Possible reference to The Terminator.
- "Oops! Batteries are like totally running out!"
- "Oh, like, so many gadgets!"
- "Oooh discount! Yahoo!"
- "Online shopping spreeeeeee!"
- "Power level raised to like, way high!"
- "Surfing through cyberspace." - Possible reference to Coco's own killing spree theme.
- "Where I'm going, I won't need roads." - A reference to Back to the Future.
- "Showtime! Synergy!" - A refence to Jem.
Drop Pod In
- "Truly outrageous! Yeah!" - Possible reference to Jem.
- "Totally terminated! Hahaha." - Possible reference to The Terminator.
- "Did I like, break your concentration?" - A reference to Pulp Fiction.
- "Yeeeeeeehaha, shocking spree!"
- "Party time, excellent!" - A reference to Wayne's World.
- "Like, totally shocking!"
- "I shouldn't even be here!" *Chokes*
- "Ah! I like, totally didn't ask for this!" - A reference to Deus Ex: Human Revolution.
Nauts In-Game Look
Hawaii Coco"Aloha! The fresh, floral air energizes you. The warm, tranquil waters refresh you. The breathtaking, natural beauty renews you. As the sun sets, you look around, you're on an exotic island, wearing a straw skirt and flowers in your hair. This can be your life if you upgrade now to Hawaii Coco! - Official Steam Store description." - Official Steam Store description.
In this skin, Coco is dressed like a Polynesian hula dancer, with a grass skirt, flowers on her hair tentacles and a flower garland around her neck. Her hoverboard is replaced by a common wooden surfboard that leaves a water trail when she moves around. The flowers on her hair also leave a trail when she moves around.
The pattern inside Ball Lightning is changed.
Coco McFly"Coco has accidentally been sent back to the year 2015 by mad scientist monkey Yuri! 2015... when hoverboards had a weirdly nineteen-eighties-like design! Coco McFly must now find a way to go home in the future! Will she ever get back?" - Official Steam Store description.
In this skin Coco is dressed up like Marty McFly from Back to the Future, complete with jeans, shirt, jacket and tennis shoes. Her goggles are replaced by sunglasses and she has a wristwatch.
Cyber CocoThis skin was awarded to players who donated to the Bronze Coco/Silver Tier or higher, in the Awesomenauts: Starstorm Expansion Kickstarter campaign. No official description available.
This skin covers Coco in futuristic armor with power gloves and a visor. Her board also looks advanced. Unlike the rest of her skins, Coco has a ponytail on this one.
Ball Lightning has a different look on this skin. New hexagon particle effects are also added to Blaze.
- Shock can be aimed, making Coco the only 'Naut to have an aimable melee autoatack.
- It is also the only melee autoattack that slows down the user.
- Coco's style of speech is a parody of the dialect used by people during the 1980s.
- Coco's voice actor, Claire King, also voiced Derpl Zork's combat walker, S.U.S.I.