This is the loadout I am currently using as Genji. So far it has been working out quite nicely. I am hoping to edit this frequently as Genji gets nerfed and I figure out the best purchase order.
- Solar Tree
- Power Pills Turbo
- Space Air Max
- Plastic Praying Beads
- Glow Bracelets
- Space-Hippo Manure Incense
- Hidden Leaves
- The Cat Pillar
- Kremzon Calender
- Jagra Eggs
- Misfortune Cookie
- Prefab Cocoons
- Solar Tree
- Monarch Blessing (ability)
- Power Pills Turbo (1/3)
- Cocoon (ability)
- The rest are still under development
Play Style and Tips
- The purchase order above is just a recommendation. The purchase order really depends on how the game is playing out. If you feel you need to support then upgrade the Monarch Blessing more. Not all play styles are for everyone.
- The role of this build is not so much of a support but an attack. The upgrades on the Butterfly Shot should be able to decent amount of damage.
- Your wand will pierce enemies, use this to your advantage while attacking droids.
- Once you have the Prefab Cocoons upgrade for the cocoon, use it on droids when they are right in front of an enemy turret. The explosion will do a decent amount of damage to the turret.
- Talk with your teammates so you can make the most out of your Monarch Blessing shield.
- The Cocoon can be a great way to run away from enemies when your health is low. Just don't miss!
--TerminalVelocity (talk) 23:41, February 28, 2013 (UTC)