Patch 2.9.4 (11 May 2015 Hotfix)
General[edit | edit source]
- Fixed that turning off chat message filtering did not work correctly for in-game chat because it was done by the sender rather than the receiver for in-game chat.
- Fixed that pain sounds always played the strong variation, even when you got only a little bit of damage. This happened because all damage had been multiplied by ten in patch 2.7, but the threshold for pain sounds had not. Pain sounds now again have a weak and a strong version like they did before.
- Fixed that there was always one loading screen hint missing
- Fixed that the sound of Clunk missiles in replays never stopped, not even when switching to a different replay. This caused a constant noise. (Also fixed for previously recorded replays.)
- Fixed that Raelynn’s Time Rift in combination with some other skills produced horrible sound in replays (triggering the same sound dozens of times). This happened for example with Derpl transformation and Ted Airstrike. (Only fixed for newly recorded replays.)
Ayla[edit | edit source]
- Rubber band ball, removed the third stage and the movement increase on the orbs.
- Base movement increased from 7.4 to 7.6
- Space air max movement reduced from 1.6 to 1.4
- Fiery jawbreakers, removed the old attack speed upgrade on this item
- Added tip to loading screen that explains that Ayla’s Rage becomes stronger when more enemies (droids and Nauts) are near
Leon[edit | edit source]
- Fixed that game could crash if you quit or died while the speedup from the upgrade French Baguette was active
Nibbs[edit | edit source]
- Eternal flame now won’t apply the damage over time the first tick.
- Eternal flame second stage now correctly deals 150 damage over time.
- Fixed an issue where poolboy’s effect would not be turned off normally.
- Removed the health regen on anchor