Patch 3.1.5 (17 June 2016 Hotfix)
General[edit | edit source]
- Removed bots for Ted McPain and Skolldir from the game since they were doing way worse than all other bots. If someone makes a better version of these bots we’d be happy to bring them back at a later point.
- Positive status effects like speed or damage boost will no longer be visible to the enemy while in stealth.
- Fixed a visual bug near the bottom lane turrets on the starstorm map that caused them to clip through the level art.
Coco[edit | edit source]
- Ball Lightning, reduced lockout of auto attack from 1s to 0.53s
Genji[edit | edit source]
- Fixed issue where flying nauts or droids would not fall down when cocooned.
- Fixed issue where Raelynn’s snipe or Yuri’s laser would remain visible while being cocooned.
- Fixed issue where the last pieridae transformae would also spawn a droid when Cocooning a flying droid
Ksenia[edit | edit source]
- Cut and Trim, reduced lockout of Scissor Throw from 0.37s to 0.18s
- Fixed issue where Cut and Trim wouldn’t cause silence when coming out of Vanish
- Fixed issue where Scissor Throw icon would pop up during Cut and Trim, even without buying Scissor Throw
Leon[edit | edit source]
- French Baguette, this skill now correctly gives speed boost while in stealth.
Voltar[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where due to lag there would be a disparity between the visual and the healing done by the healpod
Ted McPain[edit | edit source]
- Tedris no longer shoots a snipe shot and a Machine Gun shot at the same time.
Sentry[edit | edit source]
- Base health, increased from 1550 to 1600
Swiggins[edit | edit source]
- Treasure Lottery Map, removed the text about the fixed hitpoint shielding, as this doesn’t work