Patch 4.5.1 (8th December 2017 Hotfix)
General[edit | edit source]
Added a profile portrait for the Dark Masquerade Qi’Tara skin, and made it available to players that own the skin.
Interface[edit | edit source]
- The skin bundle button in the armory now correctly links to the appropriate skin bundle Steam store page.
- Added a skin bundle button to Chucho Krok’s Armory page.
- Fixed that the button tooltip for bundle buttons listed the incorrect announcer in some languages.
- Fixed that the Starter Pack price did not show correctly in the Armory, and in the Starter Pack popup that displays when you unlock a Starter Pack naut.
- Removed unintended display of the Ksenia skin bundle button in the Announcer Armory.
- Fixed that some menu tiles had unintentional scrolling functionality.
- Fixed that some announcer names would not fit inside their button in the Armory Announcer browser.
Qi’Tara[edit | edit source]
- Chakram shift, fixed an issue where the icon for the skill disappeared and the skill became unusable until Qi’Tara died.
- Chakram shift, fixed that when an enemy Naut would die while carrying a chakram Qi’Tara would still see the arrow as she could shift to that position.
- Lily of the Isle, fixed that if you activated Lily’s effect by hitting an enemy Naut with a Chakram, and then activated Seven star strike, you’d get both a melee and ranged attack. This effectively allowed you to double your damage output.
- Lily of the Isle, fixed an issue where Qi'Tara wouldn't show an attack animation during Seven star strike once the Lily of the Ilse upgrade effect wore off.
- Seven Star Strike, fixed an issue where Qi’Tara would die instantly from chain effects like Swiggin’s Anchor Drop or Smiles Trapper’s Hook while Seven Star Strike was active and after buying the Salty Seal upgrade.
- Qi’Tara’s standard melee attack now prefers nauts and droids over turrets. Because Qi’Tara’s melee attack is single target this should help her clear enemies inside a turret while pushing.
Known issue: holding down the Charkram button when the skill comes off cooldown may cause elements of the ability to desync. Waiting for the cooldown to fully reset if this occurs will resolve this issue. This will be addressed in a future update.
Penny Fox[edit | edit source]
- Grey man group badge, fixed that the full bar sound would play on every hit once the bar was filled.
Ted McPain[edit | edit source]
- Weapon switch, fixed an issue where if skill aiming graphics were enabled, stimpack was active, the airstrike button was held, and Ted switches from machine gun to shotgun that the switching time was doubled.