Patch 4.7 Slam Dunk (17 July 2018)
New Character: Snork Gunk[edit | edit source]
Although Snork Gunk is considered one of the better conchballers in Scargi space, he never reached First League with his team the Pearl Sluggers. He always criticized the sport had become too slow: “With an average of only one or two goals a game, you have more fun watching paint dry” he complained. After many times of being disqualified for scoring too quickly, the team benched him for good.
Fed up with his failed career in sports he decided to join the Scargi military police, hoping for some more action by tracking and hunting down enemies of the Empire. After a good run of swift catches, he was assigned on a mission to hunt down the fugitive Rocket Renegades. Realising the Renegades had joined the ranks of the Awesomenauts, a team of 'big league' mercenaries, he applied for the transfer of a lifetime...
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Sticky Snail - Summon a holographic super snail to quickly pull yourself through the map and towards enemy Awesomenauts.
Shell bombs - Summon rotating shells around you that explode on contact.
Conch Dunk - Summon shells and knock down your enemies.
General[edit | edit source]
- Fixed that skills could be triggered when getting stunned or silenced by holding down the skill button when the Skill aiming visual option is enabled.
Turrets[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where players who stuck close to the top of Sentry’s totem while it was close to a turret would distract the turret, but not get hit.
Chucho Krokk[edit | edit source]
- One-armed chameleon, special shot damage reduced from 85 to 80.
- Neon intro muffler, damage reduced from 170 to 150 per stage.
Commander Rocket[edit | edit source]
- Base health increased from 1100 to 1150.
This upgrade was negatively accidentally affected by the buff to the base Rocket Launch in hotfix 1.
- Fusion Potato Masher, damage increase per stage increased from 9% to 12%.
Ix[edit | edit source]
- Tree Hugger, fixed that the second stage of the upgrade did nothing.
Leon[edit | edit source]
- Tongue snatch, damage increased from 120 to 150.
- Moning star piercing, damage increasse reduced from 37% to 20%.
- Spiked tongue piercing, damage reduced from 18% to 10% per stage.
Nibbs[edit | edit source]
- Demon animal necklace, fixed that the upgrade affects the actual cooldown, and not just in the HUD.
- Eternal Flame, fixed that this upgrade created 4 flames instead of the intended 3.
- Fire breath, fixed that there were still some occasions where she could be moved during the ability.
Penny Fox[edit | edit source]
- Energy Pulse, fixed that it now correctly does 90 damage, as stated in the previous patch notes.
Qi’Tara[edit | edit source]
- Killer tomato ketchup, damage increase reduced from 15% to 12% per stage.
Sentry[edit | edit source]
- Black hole sun, outer/minimum gravity force reduced by 5%.
- Ejection seat, fixed that the heal could be triggered when the teleport was still on cooldown due to Sentry taking damage.
- Interrogation answering machine, fixed that it gives a 33% attack speed boost as described in the tooltip.
- Interrogation answering machine, fixed that it now correctly stacks with Dog tags.
- Photon mine launcher, fixed attack speed tooltip.
- Photon mine launcher, reduced direct damage from 90 to 85.
- Drive-over skulls, now increases explosion range of Photon mines by 60% (as it was in 4.5)
- Ringtones for the deaf, silence duration reduced from 2 to 1.5 seconds.
Smiles[edit | edit source]
- Base health reduced from 1650 to 1600.
- Trapper’s Hook, now checks with obstacles before enemies, making Smiles unable to connect the hook though walls and turrets.
- Snapper Trap, lifesteal effect reduced from 250 to 220, price increased from 175 to 195.
- Inscribed lighter, price increased from 125 to 185.
Yuri[edit | edit source]
- Base health reduced from 1400 to 1350.
- Hubble’s lens, minimum damage increase reduced from +40% to +30%.
- Hubble’s lens, maximum damage increase reduced from +30% to +22%.
- Hubble’s lens, price reduced from 360 to 270.
- Falling acceleration and maximum falling speed reduced by 5%.
- Regeneration pod, healing per second reduced from 45 to 40 per stage.
Known Issues[edit | edit source]
The Shell Bombs upgrades of Snork Gunk are placed in the incorrect order in the in game shop and in the armory.