Awesomenauts Wiki

Upgrade Leon Enhanced muscle fibers Sharp Edged Razors [edit] Item 5 solar 180

Increases the attack speed of slash.

Cut any vegetable or fiend in a blink of an eye.

Upgrade Lv1 Lv2
Attack Speed +11% +22%

Sharp Edged Razors is an upgrade for Icon Leon Leon Chameleon's UI Skillbutton Chameleon Attack Slash.

Description[ | ]

The Attack Speed of Slash is increased by 11% per stage, up to a maximum of a 22% increase. The Attack Speed of Leon's UI Skillbutton Chameleon StealthClones is also increased by 5.5% per stage, up to a maximum of a 11% increase.

Upgrade Synergies[ | ]

  • Sharp Edged Razors synergises with all other Slash upgrades, increasing how often effects are applied or DPS output, depending on the upgrade.

Known Bugs[ | ]

  • The 2nd stage of Sharp Edged Razors grants a +17.25% attack speed increase, instead of the stated +15% attack speed. This results of a total increase of +32.25% attack speed with both stages, and not +30%.

Trivia[ | ]

  • This upgrade was originally called "Enhanced Muscle Fibers". Its name was changed to avoid confusion with the upgrade for Skølldir that has the same name.